1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device or My Fire TV
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
3. Choose Developer Options
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader and click “Downloader” which appears toward bottom in a list
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. In the address bar, type the following URL: troypoint.com/fl and click Go
24. You will now see your new Main Menu without any ads or tips
21. Open FileLinked and click the Settings Gear Icon
14. Click Install
15. Click Done
16. This will return you to Downloader. Click delete to remove the file
17. Click Delete again
18. Return to Fire TV home screen and under Your Apps & Games scroll to the right and click See All
20. Click Move to front (This option may change due to latest updates to firestick)
19. Scroll to the bottom to hover over FileLinked and click Options (3 horizontal lines)
23. Click Apply
Installation is now complete!
You can find FileLinked on your device’s home screen for easy access.
22. Click toggle to turn off “Show Hints and Useful Informations”
To download files or apps, simply enter in the Code of any preferred APK you are looking for and install!
Call or Text me for pin.